+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 3 1 2 3 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 20 из 42

Тема: National Wildlife Photo Awards

Ветеран Flagman Включаюсь Flagman Включаюсь Flagman Включаюсь Flagman Включаюсь Аватар для Flagman
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 338 (сообщений: 152).

По умолчанию National Wildlife Photo Awards

National Wildlife

Фотографии - победители 35 ежегодного конкурса журнала National Wildlife

Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 01.jpg
Просмотров: 66
Размер:	42.2 Кб
ID:	40236

GRAND PRIZE
    Kim Steininger
    Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
    "I took this picture right before I ducked," says Steininger. On a bird-watching trip in Ontario, Canada, last winter, the network administrator noticed that one of the great gray owls she was photographing was staring back at her. "I didn’t think anything of it until it started flying at me," she says. Before getting out of the way, Steininger captured this digital photo with a 500mm telephoto lens.

Название: 03.jpg
Просмотров: 60
Размер:	20.4 Кб
ID:	40238

Victor S. Lamoureux
    Vestal, New York
    Lamoureux, a high school biology teacher, knows frogs. So when he went frog-watching with his son and niece at a nearby pond and spotted two male green frogs clinging to each other, he knew it was something unusual. "Then my son said, â€***732;Dad, Dad, look—there are three frogs!’" says Lamoureux. As it turned out, there actually were four: three males in a conga line behind one put-upon female. Lamoureux raced back to his house with the kids in tow, and returned to take this digital image with a 180mm macro lens.

Название: 04.jpg
Просмотров: 61
Размер:	14.2 Кб
ID:	40239

Ray G. Foster
    Salem, Oregon
    Ducks, not hummingbirds, were on Foster’s mind when he settled down behind a photo blind near a pond in southern Oregon. "I wasn’t having any duck luck so I decided to focus on this hummingbird," says the paper mill worker. He used a 300mm lens to take this unusual photo of a rufous hummingbird collecting fibers from a cattail—presumably to build a nest.

Название: 05.jpg
Просмотров: 50
Размер:	10.5 Кб
ID:	40240

Kevin Doxstater
    Port Orange, Florida
    While photographing water birds in Florida’s Fort DeSoto Park, Doxstater spotted a long-billed curlew hundreds of feet away in the middle of a tidal marsh. Doxstater took off his socks and shoes and slowly waded into the marsh, making digital photos along the way using a 500mm lens and a 1.4x teleconverter. In the end, he was rewarded with this close-up shot of the curlew in the middle of a crab lunch.

Название: 06.jpg
Просмотров: 37
Размер:	18.1 Кб
ID:	40241

Craig Hilton
    Lakewood, Colorado
    On a trip to Utah’s Bear River, Hilton was surprised to see a pair of hungry American white pelicans herding several carp—bigger than the birds’ bills—into the shallows. Hilton captured the moment with a digital camera and a 200-400mm zoom lens. "What I love about the picture is the expression on the pelicans’ faces. You know they’re having a good time," he says.

Название: 07.jpg
Просмотров: 54
Размер:	14.8 Кб
ID:	40242

Hira Punjabi
    Maharashtra, India
    On a frigid winter morning at India’s Tal Chappar animal sanctuary, Punjabi came upon two male blackbucks battling for dominance against a glowing backdrop of dust and light. The graceful animals, once overhunted, can now be seen in herds throughout India. Punjabi made the photograph with a 500mm telephoto lens.

Название: 08.jpg
Просмотров: 38
Размер:	46.5 Кб
ID:	40243

Bill Yeaton
    Dover, New Hampshire
    Yeaton was working as a physician on a small cruise ship in Mexico’s Sea of Cortés when, at breakfast one morning, the passengers noticed that several dolphins were swimming alongside the boat. "Then more and more dolphins came up, until there were hundreds surrounding us," says Yeaton. He took this photo with a digital camera and a 28-300mm zoom lens.

Название: 09.jpg
Просмотров: 36
Размер:	12.5 Кб
ID:	40244

James Shadle
    Valrico, Florida
    Last spring, Shadle headed to Tampa Bay to photograph a spoonbill rookery there. The salesman jumped out of his boat, lowered his tripod and, using a digital camera and a 600mm lens, photographed this roseate spoonbill just as it came in for a landing.

Название: 10.jpg
Просмотров: 58
Размер:	15.6 Кб
ID:	40245

Christopher C. Barry
    Huntington, West Virginia
    Perched on a bright yellow lily, a Scudderia katydid nymph caught Barry’s eye as he strolled through a Huntington public park. Using a digital camera with a 38-76mm zoom lens, Barry captured a close-up of the insect looking like it climbed the flower just to enjoy the view.

Название: photocontest_fog.jpg
Просмотров: 26
Размер:	17.7 Кб
ID:	40407

Joshua D. Henson
    Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
    One night during a late-October camping trip in Yellowstone, Henson was driven out of his tent and into his car by the cold. The next morning, the freezing temperatures awoke the seasonal park ranger before dawn—just in time for him to capture this frosty, foggy field at sunrise. He used a 28-80mm lens to make the photo.
    Последний раз редактировалось Flagman; 14.02.2007 в 00:12.
    .ыдотем еынтраднатс яузьлопси ьтатичорп онжом ёсв ен

Ветеран Flagman Включаюсь Flagman Включаюсь Flagman Включаюсь Flagman Включаюсь Аватар для Flagman
    Поблагодарил(а)

По умолчанию еще 5 снимков

Название: 11.jpg
Просмотров: 35
Размер:	51.4 Кб
ID:	40246

Adam Schallau
    Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico
    Scouting for wildflowers near Crested Butte, Colorado, Schallau hit a gold mine: a field of mule’s ear against a backdrop of the Anthracite Range and a glorious sunset. To capture the golden moment, the retail account manager used a 12-24mm zoom lens and a tripod to hold his digital camera steady for the quarter-second exposure.

Название: 12.jpg
Просмотров: 33
Размер:	15.2 Кб
ID:	40247

Edsel L. Romero
    Cavite, Philippines
    While visiting Singapore Botanic Gardens in July 2004, Romero spotted two pairs of mating daylight-flying moths on a single blade of grass. To take the digital photo, the computer programmer lay flat on the ground, inches away from the brightly patterned moths, and used a 180mm macro lens.

Название: 13.jpg
Просмотров: 67
Размер:	24.6 Кб
ID:	40248

Robert M. Palmer
    Milliken, Colorado
    A young swift fox makes a dash for its den, a kangaroo rat clenched tightly in its teeth. Earlier this year, Palmer stumbled upon the kit’s mother and followed her back to her den in eastern Colorado—a rare find, since swift foxes have vanished from 90 percent of their historic range in the United States. Over the next month or so, Palmer, a product manager, returned often to the site, taking hundreds of photos of the young fox family. "Once they got used to having me there, they acted like I was part of the family," he says. Palmer made this digital photo with a 500mm lens and a 1.4x teleconverter.

Название: contest_bear.jpg
Просмотров: 30
Размер:	25.8 Кб
ID:	40411

Jerry Horowitz
    Marlboro, New Jersey
    Horowitz photographed this brown bear on Alaska's Kodiak Island. The retiree used a 70-200mm zoom lens.

Название: 14.jpg
Просмотров: 95
Размер:	32.9 Кб
ID:	40249

Nick J. Dunlopх
    Sebastopol, California
    Dunlop photographed this belted kingfisher near his home. The real estate appraiser used a 600mm lens and 1.4x teleconverter.
    Последний раз редактировалось Flagman; 14.02.2007 в 00:15.

Наш Чел Tigrenok кто это? Аватар для Tigrenok
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 202 (сообщений: 73).

Красотищааа! фто ишо скажешь... ... мишка так вообще прелесть

Умник n1R кто это? Аватар для n1R
    Центр Вселенной, МЕГАПОЛИС мира "п.Энергетик"
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 117 (сообщений: 69).

Предпоследний лисенок ваще ништь!
    Мы часто не дорожим теми, кого боимся потерять.

Юзер Рамада кто это? Рамада кто это? Аватар для Рамада
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 2 (сообщений: 2).

Smile

Ааа.. великолепно
    интересные такие снимки... который гран-при - я даже сначала не поняла, что это
    а вот этот - понравился больше всего http://forum.bratsk.org/attachment.p...chmentid=40249

Юзер Бабкавтапках кто это? Бабкавтапках кто это? Аватар для Бабкавтапках
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 9 (сообщений: 7).

красиво,великолепно и вообще спасибо за то, что продвигаешь культуру в массы

Поблагодарил(а)

Цитата Сообщение от Ромада Посмотреть сообщение
    Ааа.. великолепно
    интересные такие снимки... который гран-при - я даже сначала не поняла, что это
    а вот этот - понравился больше всего
    Мне этот снимок тоже очень понравился Маш, хорошая такая птичка

Почти гений Zig-zag Закрылки на взлет Zig-zag Закрылки на взлет Zig-zag Закрылки на взлет Zig-zag Закрылки на взлет Zig-zag Закрылки на взлет Zig-zag Закрылки на взлет Zig-zag Закрылки на взлет Zig-zag Закрылки на взлет Zig-zag Закрылки на взлет Zig-zag Закрылки на взлет Zig-zag Закрылки на взлет Аватар для Zig-zag
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 290 (сообщений: 170).

Thumbs up

А мне вот этот и этот. Вообще красиво
    Со временем я даже начал забывать, что такое нормальное общение с людьми.

Курт Кобейн

Умник [fox] Трогаюсь [fox] Трогаюсь [fox] Трогаюсь [fox] Трогаюсь [fox] Трогаюсь [fox] Трогаюсь [fox] Трогаюсь [fox] Трогаюсь Аватар для [fox]
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 61 (сообщений: 33).

класные фоточки!
    Нашол у себя тоже пейзажик
    Миниатюры Миниатюры Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Изображение 024111.jpg‎
Просмотров: 75
Размер:	700.2 Кб
ID:	40283  

Поблагодарил(а)

По умолчанию National Wildlife Photo Awards

36th Annual Photography Awards

Название: pronghor.jpg
Просмотров: 56
Размер:	28.8 Кб
ID:	40413

GRAND PRIZE
    Robert M. Palmer
    Miliken, Colorado
    Late one afternoon in the middle of winter, Palmer was driving around the back roads of eastern Colorado, keeping an eye out for raptors to photograph. Instead, he came upon the makings of a perfect pronghorn action shot. A herd of the animals, startled by the sound of his approaching truck, took off running across a snowy pasture. “I stopped, got out and noticed this ravine that they had to cross,” says the product manager. “So I waited.” Sure enough, the pronghorn reached the ravine and began jumping across, giving Palmer, an amateur photographer, just enough time to use his 500mm lens and 1.4x lens extender to take this digital photograph of about a dozen pronghorn, including one leaping and one landing, in the golden light.

Название: bluewhal.jpg
Просмотров: 49
Размер:	57.3 Кб
ID:	40414

HONORABLE MENTION, Connecting People and Nature
    Peter T. Hartlove
    Longmont, Colorado
    Every winter, more than 2,000 humpback whales come together off the coast of Silver Banks, Dominican Republic, to mate and give birth. On a trip a few years ago, Hartlove used an underwater film camera and a 15mm lens to photograph this calf (foreground) swimming near the surface while its mother (tail visible in bottom right) keeps close watch, seemingly unperturbed by the diver in the upper left corner of the image. “They’re so intelligent,” says Hartlove of his favorite animals.

Название: chicks.jpg
Просмотров: 40
Размер:	32.9 Кб
ID:	40415

FIRST PLACE, New Life, Professional
    James P. Crotty
    Kettering, Ohio
    Sometimes the most compelling nature is right outside our front doors—literally, in Crotty’s case. Each summer, the photographer’s front porch is home to several young bird families, including this pair of house finches that hatched in a hanging fern. Using a digital camera and a 100mm macro lens, Crotty says he lucked into this image: “I only got that one shot because as soon as they realize you’re not the parent, they go back down into the nest.”

Название: diving_b.jpg
Просмотров: 38
Размер:	62.0 Кб
ID:	40416

First Place, Underwater Life, Amateur
    Rand McMeins
    Edmonds, Washington
    “This was probably one of the most amazing things I have ever seen underwater,” McMeins says of his image of a school of thousands of herring being chased by a cormorant. On a dive trip to the Sea of Cortez, the business owner photographed the busy scene using a digital camera, a 10.5mm fisheye lens and a Magic Filter, which helps recapture lost color underwater.

Название: frog.jpg
Просмотров: 45
Размер:	48.2 Кб
ID:	40417

HONORABLE MENTION, Other Wildlife, Amateur
    Erik Enderson
    Tucson, Arizona
    Enderson came upon this red-spotted toad in a designated wildlife area a few miles from his home. “I heard its distinct call—it’s about a 20-second whistle,” he says. “I found this poor lonely male, all by himself, trying to attract a mate.” Over the next couple of hours, the technical writer returned again and again to find the toad rippling the water with its throat sac as he sang out. He captured the lovelorn amphibian on film using a 180mm macro lens.

Название: redbark.jpg
Просмотров: 42
Размер:	13.7 Кб
ID:	40418

FIRST PLACE, Habitat, Professional
    Tony T. Sweet
    Eldersberg, Maryland
    On a trip to Washington State’s Whidbey Island, photographer Sweet knew just what he was looking for. “I asked someone where the madrona trees were,” he says, “and they told me to go to Madrona Lane.” Once he found the trees (also known as madrone or arbutus), Sweet took “a bunch of photos” of the brilliant red bark, which peels off to expose the wood below. For this panorama, Sweet used a film camera with a 30mm lens.

Название: spider.jpg
Просмотров: 46
Размер:	67.8 Кб
ID:	40419

HONORABLE MENTION, Other Wildlife, Amateur
    Howard B. Cheek
    Kempner, Texas
    This writing spider (Argiope aurantia) is quite small—only an inch or so in length, says Cheek. The semi-retired medical records coder spends hours roaming his 6-acre yard, keeping a careful eye out for such tiny subjects on which to practice his macro photography. “I just go out there and shoot whatever moves,” says Cheek. He made this digital image with a 150mm macro lens and a 1.4x extender.

Название: storm.jpg
Просмотров: 37
Размер:	13.7 Кб
ID:	40420

FIRST PLACE, Power of Nature, Professional
    Hazel S. Erikson
    Sharps Chapel, Tennessee
    Erikson often witnesses electrical storms on Norris Lake near her home. Earlier this year, using a lightning-activated trigger on her digital camera, she took about 100 photographs during one particularly spectacular storm—including this striking image of lightning reaching across the sky towards a patch of blue. “I was very lucky,” she says. When she uploaded this photo to her computer, she says, “I knew it was a keeper.”

Название: sunset.jpg
Просмотров: 72
Размер:	45.8 Кб
ID:	40421

FIRST PLACE, Habitat, Amateur
    Robert Servranckx
    Ile Bizard, Quebec, Canada
    This icy scene looks like it could be miles from civilization, but it is actually at a frozen lake about three miles from Servranckx’s home. That doesn’t mean he didn’t suffer for his art, however. “It was around zero degrees Fahrenheit with a good stiff breeze,” says the programmer-analyst. “I was the only nut out there in the cold.” Using a digital camera with a 17-40mm zoom lens, he photographed this frigid sunset on a February evening last year.

Название: humminbi.jpg
Просмотров: 77
Размер:	33.3 Кб
ID:	40422

FIRST PLACE, Birds, Amateur
    Steve Irving
    San Jose, California
    “This was a one-in-a-million shot,” says Irving, who photographed a male calliope hummingbird (left) attempting to chase a female rufous hummingbird away from a feeding flower. The retired business owner made the digital image using a 70-200mm zoom lens while attending a photography workshop in British Columbia last year. “I’ve taken many photos of fighting hummingbirds,” he says. “Usually all I get is wings or a blur, or nothing at all.”

Поблагодарил(а)

По умолчанию еще 3 снимка

Название: grizzly.jpg
Просмотров: 43
Размер:	50.8 Кб
ID:	40423

FIRST PLACE, Mammals, Amateur
    John Morrow
    Glen Echo, Maryland
    “Bears have sort of become my specialty,” says construction executive Morrow. “I really like them.” In fact, he likes them enough that he spent a three-week vacation—most of it rainy—photographing grizzlies in Alaska. One afternoon in Katmai National Park, Morrow, who had been up since dawn looking for bears, came across this young grizzly near a creek. “The sun was just starting to peek out and the bear looked really, really happy that it had stopped raining,” he says. Morrow used a film camera and a 600mm lens to capture this image.

Название: turtle.jpg
Просмотров: 50
Размер:	62.9 Кб
ID:	40424

FIRST PLACE, Connecting People and Nature, Professional
    Michael P. O’Neill
    Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
    O’Neill is a frequent visitor to Florida’s Marine Life Center, a wildlife rehabilitation facility just a few miles from his home. Two years ago, during a release of a healed loggerhead turtle, veterinarians and volunteers—watched by a crowd of curious onlookers—weighed the 300-pound reptile, loaded it onto a truck, drove it to the nearby beach and carried it to the water’s edge. By then, the photographer was ready. “I always wanted to take this kind of picture,” says O’Neill. “I knew I needed a creative angle.” He plunged into the water with his film camera and 16mm fisheye lens and waited, waist deep in the surf. Once the turtle was released into the water, O’Neill says, “It took off like a missile.” In the fleeting seconds before the animal vanished, O’Neill managed to take only one photograph. Fortunately, that photograph turned out to be just what he’d planned: the now-healthy giant returning to the sea under the eye of an adoring public.

Название: aliga.jpg
Просмотров: 88
Размер:	67.9 Кб
ID:	40425

FIRST PLACE, Other Wildlife, Amateur
    Cyrinda Hoffman
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Yes, this photograph of an Alligator mississippiensis was taken from inches away, and yes, Hoffman was in the water with the 8-foot reptile. And no, we don't recommend it. But Hoffman wasn't worried. "That one was pretty docile," she says. "It just seemed curious." The electrical designer, a Florida native, was visiting Big Cypress National Preserve when she came upon the gator. Once in the water, Hoffman used a friend's digital camera with a 15mm fisheye lens and strobe lights in an underwater housing to make this image.

Ветеран [tReNeR] Включаюсь [tReNeR] Включаюсь [tReNeR] Включаюсь [tReNeR] Включаюсь Аватар для [tReNeR]
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 230 (сообщений: 169).

Джедай Shved Набираю обороты Shved Набираю обороты Shved Набираю обороты Shved Набираю обороты Shved Набираю обороты Shved Набираю обороты Shved Набираю обороты Аватар для Shved
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 474 (сообщений: 321).

5+++++++++++

Юзер Рамада кто это? Рамада кто это? Аватар для Рамада
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 2 (сообщений: 2).

Thumbs up

Такое красивое сочетание цветов: http://forum.bratsk.org/attachment.p...1&d=1171384301
    Ну и птицы, опять же, так интересно получились http://forum.bratsk.org/attachment.p...chmentid=40422
    Вообще замечательные фотографии! очень приятно на них смотреть...

Умник [Tony]*PaRKeR* кто это? Аватар для [Tony]*PaRKeR*
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 97 (сообщений: 72).

Давай теперь тоже самое, тока по-русски.
    зы англ.язык незнаю
    зы картинки на 5+

Поблагодарил(а)

По умолчанию 36th Annual Photography Awards - Birds

36th Annual Photography Awards - Birds

Название: 12582.jpg
Просмотров: 14
Размер:	45.6 Кб
ID:	40785

First Place/Amateur
    Steve Irving, Hummingbirds
    Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada

Название: 11153.jpg
Просмотров: 15
Размер:	33.2 Кб
ID:	40786

First Place/Pro
    Cheryl Opperman, Bald Eagle
    Kenai Peninsula, Alaska

Название: 15271.jpg
Размер:	26.3 Кб
ID:	40787

Honorable Mention
    Mark Bartosik, Black Skimmer
    Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge, Angelton, Texas

Название: 10750.jpg
Просмотров: 17
Размер:	61.4 Кб
ID:	40788

Honorable Mention
    Janet Horton, Barn Swallow
    Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge, Newark, California

Название: 12560.jpg
Просмотров: 20
Размер:	58.8 Кб
ID:	40789

Honorable Mention
    Christopher J. Crowley, Blue Jays
    Orford, New Hampshire

Наш Чел Tigrenok кто это? Аватар для Tigrenok
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Получено благодарностей: 202 (сообщений: 73).

По мне так все фотографии просто чудесные! ех...красотища

Поблагодарил(а)

По умолчанию 36th Annual Photography Awards - Mammals

36th Annual Photography Awards - Mammals

Название: 13533.jpg
Просмотров: 9
Размер:	42.2 Кб
ID:	40806

Grand Prize
    Robert M Palmer, American Pronghorn
    Pawnee National Grasslands, Colorado

Название: 9339.jpg
Просмотров: 10
Размер:	59.0 Кб
ID:	40807

First Place/Amature
    John L. Morrow, Alaskan Brown Bear
    McNeil River, State Game Sanctuary, Alaska

Название: 7095.jpg
Размер:	90.4 Кб
ID:	40808

First Place/Pro
    Lori Mazzuca, Humpback Whale and Dolphin
    Kauai, Hawaii

Название: 15489.jpg
Просмотров: 22
Размер:	57.4 Кб
ID:	40809

Honorable Mention
    Dorothy Keeler, Moose
    Denali National Park, Alaska

Название: 17076.jpg
Размер:	56.9 Кб
ID:	40810

Honorable Mention
    Joel Sartore, Gray Wolves
    Boundary Waters Wilderness Area, near Ely, Minnesota

Название: 16772.jpg
Размер:	55.3 Кб
ID:	40811

Honorable Mention
    Arthur Morris, Brown Bear Clamming with Cub
    Katmai National Park, Alaska

Название: 14143.jpg
Размер:	78.4 Кб
ID:	40813

Honorable Mention
    Fi Rust, Cow Moose and Four-day-old Calf
    Kawuneeche Valley, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado

Поблагодарил(а)

По умолчанию 36th Annual Photography Awards - Underwater

36th Annual Photography Awards - Underwater

Название: 7463.jpg
Просмотров: 11
Размер:	68.0 Кб
ID:	40822

First Place/Amateur
    Rand Mcmeins, Cormorant Diving For Fish
    Sea of Cortez, Mexico

Название: 10629.jpg
Размер:	41.3 Кб
ID:	40823

First Place/Pro
    Todd Pusser, West Indian Manatee
    Crystal River, Florida

Название: 6932.jpg
Просмотров: 19
Размер:	43.8 Кб
ID:	40824

Honorable Mention
    Patrick Weir, Red-lipped Blenny
    Laura’s Reef, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

Название: 11779.jpg
Просмотров: 12
Размер:	104.2 Кб
ID:	40825

Honorable Mention
    Michael J. Gerber, California Sea Lions
    Los Osotes, Sea of Cortez, Lapaz, Mexico

Название: 8679.jpg
Размер:	35.8 Кб
ID:	40826

Honorable Mention
    Gloria Freund, Eagle Ray
    Bonaire Marine Park, Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles

Поблагодарил(а)

По умолчанию 36th Annual Photography Awards - Other Widlife

36th Annual Photography Awards - Other Widlife

Название: 14113.jpg
Просмотров: 10
Размер:	80.2 Кб
ID:	40827

First Place/Amateur
    Cyrinda Hoffman, American Alligator
    Near Everglades City, Florida

Название: 8467.jpg
Размер:	56.4 Кб
ID:	40828

First Place/Pro
    Steve Greer, Horseshoe Crabs
    Delaware Bay, Delaware

Название: 7458.jpg
Просмотров: 8
Размер:	69.6 Кб
ID:	40829

Honorable Mention
    Howard B. Cheek, Writing Spider
    Kempner, Texas

Название: 11762.jpg
Просмотров: 13
Размер:	29.9 Кб
ID:	40830

Honorable Mention
    Bill Harbin, Mating Flower Flies
    Haywood County, North Carolina

Название: 5834.jpg
Просмотров: 9
Размер:	67.7 Кб
ID:	40831

Honorable Mention
    Erik F. Enderson, Red-Spotted Toad
    Tucson, Arizona

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 3 1 2 3 ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права